IFN ALPHA10 antibody
The IFNA10 gene encodes a protein belonging to the type I interferon family of proteins, and is located in a cluster of alpha interferon genes on chromosome 9. Interferons are small regulatory molecules that function in cell signaling in response to viruses and other pathogens or tumor cells. IFNA10 is intronless and the encoded protein is secreted (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2013).
Rabbit anti Human IFN alpha10 antibody detects a band of 25 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IFN alpha10 detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 162-189 of human IFN alpha10
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060338 regulation of type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of IFN ALPHA10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|