Filter by Application:P Reset
Rabbit anti HUWE1
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human HUWE1 antibody recognizes human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase HUWE1, also known as HUWE1, ARF-binding protein 1, ARF-BP1, HECT, UBA and WWE domain-containing protein 1, Homologous to E6AP carboxyl terminus homologous protein 9, HectH9, Large structure of UREB1, LASU1, Mcl-1 ubiquitin ligase E3, Mule or Upstream regulatory element-binding protein 1. HUWE1 is a 4374 amino acid DNA binding protein with a predicted molecular mass of ~480 kDa.
HUWE1 is an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase involved in mediating ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. HUWE1 is also involved in apoptosis through catalyzation of the poly-ubiquitination and degradation of MCL1, ubiquitination of the p53 tumor suppressor and core histones including H1, H2A, H2B, H3 and H4. Binds to an upstream initiator-like sequence in the preprodynorphin gene. Research indicates that HUWE1 regulates the abundance of CDC6 after DNA damage by polyubiquitinating and targeting CDC6 to degradation (Hall et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human HUWE1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to an 19 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminal of human HUWE1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||5ug/ml|
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human brain (cortex) or human heart
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up