Rabbit anti Hsc70
Rabbit anti human Hsc70 antibody recognizes heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein, also known as HSPA8, HSC71, LPS-associated protein 1, N-myristoyltransferase inhibitor protein 71, or lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The Hsc70 gene encodes a member of the heat shock protein 70 family, which contains both heat-inducible and constitutively expressed members. This protein belongs to the latter group, which are also referred to as heat-shock cognate proteins. It functions as a chaperone, and binds to nascent polypeptides to facilitate correct folding. It also functions as an ATPase in the disassembly of clathrin-coated vesicles during transport of membrane components through the cell. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for Hsc70 (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011).
Rabbit anti Human Hsc70 protein antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Hsc70 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 82-110 of human Hsc70
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P11142 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HSPA8 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0042623 ATPase activity, coupled
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0007269 neurotransmitter secretion
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0016044 cellular membrane organization
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0061202 clathrin sculpted gamma-aminobutyric acid transport vesicle membrane
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hsc70 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.