Hrs / HGS antibody
The protein encoded by HGS regulates endosomal sorting and plays a critical role in the recycling and degradation of membrane receptors. The encoded protein sorts monoubiquitinated membrane proteins into the multivesicular body, targeting these proteins for lysosome-dependent degradation (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010).
Goat anti Human HRS / HGS antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti HRS / HGS detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-NRNYWEKKQEEARK
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016197 endosome transport
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0032585 multivesicular body membrane
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042176 regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0046426 negative regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Hrs / HGS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra