hnRNP Q / Syncrip antibody
Encode by the SYNCRIP gene, hnRNP Q is a member of the cellular heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP) family. hnRNPs are RNA binding proteins that complex with heterogeneous nuclear RNA (hnRNA) and regulate alternative splicing, polyadenylation, and other aspects of mRNA metabolism and transport. The encoded protein plays a role in multiple aspects of mRNA maturation and is associated with several multiprotein complexes including the apoB RNA editing-complex and survival of motor neurons (SMN) complex. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for SYNCRIP, and a pseudogene of SYNCRIP is located on the short arm of chromosome 20 (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2011).
Rabbit anti Human hnRNP Q / SYNCRIP antibody detects a band of 65-82 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hnRNP Q / SYNCRIP detects a band of approximately 65-82 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 591-623 of human hnRNP Q
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of hnRNP Q / Syncrip antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|