hnRNP H1 antibody
Rabbit anti hnRNP H1
Rabbit anti human hnRNP H1 antibody recognizes heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein H1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the HNRNPH1 gene, hnRNP H1 is a member of a subfamily of ubiquitously expressed heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins (hn RNPs). The hn RNPs are RNA binding proteins that complex with heterogeneous nuclear RNA. These proteins are associated with pre-mRNAs in the nucleus and appear to influence pre-mRNA processing and other aspects of mRNA metabolism and transport. While all of the hnRNPs are present in the nucleus, some may shuttle between the nucleus and the cytoplasm. The hnRNP proteins have distinct nucleic acid binding properties. The protein encoded by the hnRNP H1 gene has three repeats of quasi-RRM domains that bind to RNA and is very similar to the family member HNRPF. HNRNPH1 may be associated with hereditary lymphedema type I. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2012).
Rabbit anti Human hnRNP H1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hnRNP H1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in Raji cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 48-77 of human hnRNP H1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- P31943 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HNRNPH1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0008266 poly(U) RNA binding
- GO:0030530 heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0043484 regulation of RNA splicing
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of hnRNP H1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.