Histone H2B 1M antibody
Rabbit anti Histone H2B 1M
Rabbit anti-human histone H2B 1M antibody recognizes histone H2B type 1-M, also known as H2bm. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsible for the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber in eukaryotes. Two molecules of each of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4) form an octamer, around which approximately 146 bp of DNA is wrapped in repeating units, called nucleosomes. The linker histone, H1, interacts with linker DNA between nucleosomes and functions in the compaction of chromatin into higher order structures. HIST1H2BM is intronless and encodes a member of the histone H2B family. Transcripts from HIST1H2BM lack polyA tails but instead contain a palindromic termination element. HIST1H2BM is found in the small histone gene cluster on chromosome 6p22-p21.3 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human histone H2B 1M antibody detects a band of 17 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone H2B 1M detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 10-44 of human histone H2B 1M
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q99879 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HIST1H2BM Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000786 nucleosome
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0006334 nucleosome assembly
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histone H2B 1M antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.