Histone Deacetylase 6 antibody
Rabbit anti Histone Deacetylase 6
Histone deacetylase 6 antibody recognizes histone deacetylase 6, also known as protein phosphatase 1 or regulatory subunit 90. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Histones play a critical role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression, and developmental events. Histone acetylation/deacetylation alters chromosome structure and affects transcription factor access to DNA. Encoded by HDAC6 gene, histone deacetylase 6 belongs to class II of the histone deacetylase/acuc/apha family. It contains an internal duplication of two catalytic domains which appear to function independently of each other. This protein possesses histone deacetylase activity and represses transcription (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human histone deacetylase 6 antibody detects a band of 160 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone deacetylase 6 detects a band of approximately 160 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids close to the N terminus of human histone deacetylase 6
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9UBN7 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HDAC6 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000118 histone deacetylase complex
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0004407 histone deacetylase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005875 microtubule associated complex
- GO:0005901 caveola
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006515 misfolded or incompletely synthesized protein catabolic process
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0008017 microtubule binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0009636 response to toxin
- GO:0009967 positive regulation of signal transduction
- GO:0010469 regulation of receptor activity
- GO:0051879 Hsp90 protein binding
- GO:0010634 positive regulation of epithelial cell migration
- GO:0010727 negative regulation of hydrogen peroxide metabolic process
- GO:0010870 positive regulation of receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0016235 aggresome
- GO:0016236 macroautophagy
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0016575 histone deacetylation
- GO:0031252 cell leading edge
- GO:0031593 polyubiquitin binding
- GO:0032418 lysosome localization
- GO:0034983 peptidyl-lysine deacetylation
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0042903 tubulin deacetylase activity
- GO:0043014 alpha-tubulin binding
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045861 negative regulation of proteolysis
- GO:0048156 tau protein binding
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051354 negative regulation of oxidoreductase activity
- GO:0060632 regulation of microtubule-based movement
- GO:0060765 regulation of androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070301 cellular response to hydrogen peroxide
- GO:0070840 dynein complex binding
- GO:0070842 aggresome assembly
- GO:0070845 polyubiquitinated misfolded protein transport
- GO:0070846 Hsp90 deacetylation
- GO:0070848 response to growth factor stimulus
- GO:0090035 positive regulation of cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0090042 tubulin deacetylation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histone Deacetylase 6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.