Histone Deacetylase 3 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone deacetylase 3 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 383-412 of human histone deacetylase 3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000118 histone deacetylase complex
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0004407 histone deacetylase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005876 spindle microtubule
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0017053 transcriptional repressor complex
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0044255 cellular lipid metabolic process
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0046329 negative regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051225 spindle assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up