Histone Deacetylase 1 antibody
Histones play a critical role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression, and developmental events. Histone acetylation/deacetylation alters chromosome structure and affects transcription factor access to DNA.
Rabbit anti Human histone deacetylase 1 antibody detects a band of 62 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone deacetylase 1 detects a band of approximately 62 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal region of human histone deacetylase 1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004407 histone deacetylase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010870 positive regulation of receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0016580 Sin3 complex
- GO:0016581 NuRD complex
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0043922 negative regulation by host of viral transcription
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070932 histone H3 deacetylation
- GO:0070933 histone H4 deacetylation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histone Deacetylase 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra