Histone Deacetylase 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone deacetylase 1 detects a band of approximately 62 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal region of human histone deacetylase 1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004407 histone deacetylase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010870 positive regulation of receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0016580 Sin3 complex
- GO:0016581 NuRD complex
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0043922 negative regulation by host of viral transcription
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070932 histone H3 deacetylation
- GO:0070933 histone H4 deacetylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up