High Mobility Group Protein HMGI-C antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti high mobility group protein HMGI-C detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in HepG2 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 15-49 of human high mobility group protein HMGI-C
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0003680 AT DNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006325 chromatin organization
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0051301 cell division
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up