Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti HEXIM1 detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-HRQQERAPLSKFGD, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004861 cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activity
- GO:0017069 snRNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0045736 negative regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up