Hemoglobin Subunit Epsilon antibody
The epsilon globin gene (HBE) is normally expressed in the embryonic yolk sac: two epsilon chains together with two zeta chains (an alpha-like globin) constitute the embryonic hemoglobin Hb Gower I; two epsilon chains together with two alpha chains form the embryonic Hb Gower II. Both of these embryonic hemoglobins are normally supplanted by fetal, and later, adult hemoglobin. The five beta-like globin genes are found within a 45 kb cluster on chromosome 11 in the following order: 5'-epsilon - G-gamma - A-gamma - delta - beta-3' (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human hemoglobin subunit epsilon antibody detects a band of 14 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hemoglobin subunit epsilon detects a band of approximately 14 kDa in mouse liver.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 55-83 of human hemoglobin subunit epsilon
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005344 oxygen transporter activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005833 hemoglobin complex
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Hemoglobin Subunit Epsilon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra