Hemoglobin Subunit Epsilon antibody
Rabbit anti Hemoglobin Subunit Epsilon
Rabbit anti-human hemoglobin subunit epsilon antibody recognizes hemoglobin subunit epsilon, also known as epsilon globin. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The epsilon globin gene (HBE) is normally expressed in the embryonic yolk sac: two epsilon chains together with two zeta chains (an alpha-like globin) constitute the embryonic hemoglobin Hb Gower I; two epsilon chains together with two alpha chains form the embryonic Hb Gower II. Both of these embryonic hemoglobins are normally supplanted by fetal, and later, adult hemoglobin. The five beta-like globin genes are found within a 45 kb cluster on chromosome 11 in the following order: 5'-epsilon - G-gamma - A-gamma - delta - beta-3' (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human hemoglobin subunit epsilon antibody detects a band of 14 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hemoglobin subunit epsilon detects a band of approximately 14 kDa in mouse liver
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 55-83 of human hemoglobin subunit epsilon
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P02100 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HBE1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005344 oxygen transporter activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005833 hemoglobin complex
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hemoglobin Subunit Epsilon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.