Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heme oxygenase 1 detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human heme oxygenase 1 synthetic multiple antigenic peptide
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0001935 endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002246 wound healing involved in inflammatory response
- GO:0002686 negative regulation of leukocyte migration
- GO:0004392 heme oxygenase (decyclizing) activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005792 microsome
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006788 heme oxidation
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007243 intracellular protein kinase cascade
- GO:0007588 excretion
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0045909 positive regulation of vasodilation
- GO:0014806 smooth muscle hyperplasia
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0034101 erythrocyte homeostasis
- GO:0034383 low-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0035094 response to nicotine
- GO:0042167 heme catabolic process
- GO:0042542 response to hydrogen peroxide
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043619 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter in response to oxidative stress
- GO:0045080 positive regulation of chemokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0045765 regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up