The NDC80 gene encodes a component of the NDC80 kinetochore complex. The encoded protein consists of an N-terminal microtubule binding domain and a C-terminal coiled-coiled domain that interacts with other components of the complex. This protein functions to organize and stabilize microtubule-kinetochore interactions and is required for proper chromosome segregation. (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011).
Rabbit anti Human HEC1 antibody detects a band of 76 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti HEC1 detects a band of approximately 76 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing part of human HEC1 (amino acids 594 - 628)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000070 mitotic sister chromatid segregation
- GO:0000132 establishment of mitotic spindle orientation
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000942 condensed nuclear chromosome outer kinetochore
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007052 mitotic spindle organization
- GO:0008608 attachment of spindle microtubules to kinetochore
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0031262 Ndc80 complex
- GO:0051301 cell division
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of HEC1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra