Rabbit anti heat shock protein 90 alpha antibody recognizes heat shock protein 90 alpha also known as HSP90AA1 or LAP2. Heat shock protein 90 alpha is an isoform of the highly conserved heat shock protein 90. Heat shock protein 90 alpha expression is induced under conditions of cellular stress where upon it acts as a molecular chaperone.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to heat shock protein 90 alpha was raised by repeated immunization of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant human heat shock protein 90 alpha
- Store at -20oC
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
unfolded protein binding
G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
response to unfolded protein
nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
TPR domain binding
cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
protein homodimerization activity
protein import into mitochondrial outer membrane
positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
nitric oxide metabolic process
regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 90 Alpha antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti heat shock protein 90 alpha antibody detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in cell lysates and tissue lysates under reducing conditions
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available