Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 5 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 5
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 5
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock 70 kDa protein 5 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 78 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human heat shock 70 kDa protein 5
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005793 ER-Golgi intermediate compartment
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030176 integral to endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0030433 ER-associated protein catabolic process
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0042149 cellular response to glucose starvation
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0060904 regulation of protein folding in endoplasmic reticulum
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up