Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 14 antibody
The Heat shock 70 kDa protein 14 is a component of the ribosome-associated complex (RAC), a complex involved in folding or maintaining nascent polypeptides in a folding-competent state. In the RAC complex, binds to the nascent polypeptide chain, while DNAJC2 stimulates its ATPase activity.
Rabbit anti Human heat shock 70 kDa protein 14 antibody detects a band of 49 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti heat shock 70 kDa protein 14 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the N-terminal region of human heat shock 70 kDa protein 14
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0051083 'de novo' cotranslational protein folding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 14 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra