Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 1-Like antibody
The HSPA1L gene encodes a 70 kDa heat shock protein. In conjunction with other heat shock proteins, this protein stabilizes existing proteins against aggregation and mediates the folding of newly translated proteins in the cytosol and in organelles. The gene is located in the major histocompatibility complex class III region, in a cluster with two closely related genes which also encode isoforms of the 70 kDa heat shock protein (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-like antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-like detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the middle of human heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-like
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 1-Like antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|