Human chorionic gonadotrophin is a peptide hormone produced by placental syncytiotrophoblasts. It acts to maintain the corpus luteum until the developing placenta is able to produce the required levels of oestrogen and progesterone.
hCG shares a common alpha chain with the pituitary hormones FSH, TSH and LH, but has a unique beta chain which is recognised by this antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, from urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||F IF||0.1 mg|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra