Growth Hormone antibody
Sheep anti Human growth hormone antibody recognizes human growth hormone. Growth hormone is a small peptide hormone released by the anterior pituitary under the control of the hypothalamus. It acts to control body growth and metabolic activity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human growth hormone.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01241 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GH1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005131 growth hormone receptor binding
- GO:0005148 prolactin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007259 JAK-STAT cascade
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010535 positive regulation of activation of JAK2 kinase activity
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0015758 glucose transport
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0040018 positive regulation of multicellular organism growth
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0043568 positive regulation of insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060396 growth hormone receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Growth Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Product Specific References
References for Growth Hormone antibody
Rowe, M. et al. (1994) Upregulation of bcl-2 by the Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein LMP1:
a B-cell-specific response that is delayed relative to NF-kappa B activation and
to induction of cell surface markers.
J Virol. 68: 5602-12.