Goat anti human GPI antibody detects GPI as a band of 63 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti GPI detects a band of approximately 63 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-RERMFNGEKINYT from the internal region (near N terminus) of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0004347 glucose-6-phosphate isomerase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007599 hemostasis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GPI antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra