Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti GNB2L1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human GNB2L1 antibody recognizes human guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1 (GNB2L1), also known as cell proliferation-inducing gene 21 protein, human lung cancer oncogene 7 protein, receptor for activated C kinase or RACK1. GNB2L1 is a 317 amino acid member of the WD repeat G protein beta family, containing two WD repeats. GNB2L1 acts as a substrate for Src protein-tyrosine kinase (Chang et al. 2002) and as a regulator of signaling pathways (Sato et al. 2014, Long et al. 2014).
Goat anti Human GNB2L1 antibody recognizes human GNB2L1 as a band of ~35 kDa in multiple human cell lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. The antibody also cross-reacts with rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GNB2L1 antibody detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody by purified ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-NTLGVCKYTVQDESH from an internal region of GNB2L1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up