Sheep anti Human glutamate receptor 5 recognizes the human glutamate receptor 5 (GluR5), an ionotropic receptor that mediates excitatory neurotransmission.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Rhesus Monkey Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide, TCHQRRTQRKETVA, conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P39086 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GRIK1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005234 extracellular-glutamate-gated ion channel activity
- GO:0007215 glutamate signaling pathway
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007417 central nervous system development
- GO:0015277 kainate selective glutamate receptor activity
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
- GO:0051966 regulation of synaptic transmission, glutamatergic
- For research purposes only
Applications of GluR5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- 4670-5199 detects a band at approximately 125kDa in human brain lysate under reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|