Rabbit anti GDI-2 antibody
recognizes Rab GDP dissociation inhibitor beta, also known as Rab GDI beta, GDI-2, guanosine diphosphate dissociation inhibitor 2. GDI-2 is a member of a family of chaperone proteins, which control Rho GTPases (DerMardirossian and Bokoch 2005
). It has been shown to function as a metastasis suppressor in bladder cancer (Gildea et al. 2002
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to GDI-2 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 296-445 of human GDI-2
- Store at -20oC
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
Rab GDP-dissociation inhibitor activity
GTPase activator activity
small GTPase mediated signal transduction
regulation of GTPase activity
regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of GDI-2 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti GDI-2 antibody detects a band of approximately 51 kDa in various cell and tissue lysates under reducing conditions
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available