Rabbit anti GALECTIN-4
Rabbit anti-human galectin-4 antibody recognizes galectin-4, also known as L-36 lactose-binding protein or antigen NY-CO-27. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The galectins are a family of beta-galactoside-binding proteins implicated in modulating cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions. The expression of LGALS4 is restricted to small intestine, colon, and rectum, and it is underexpressed in colorectal cancer (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human galectin-4 antibody detects a band of 36 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti galectin-4 detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in HT-29 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 70-98 of human galectin-4
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P56470 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LGALS4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of GALECTIN-4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.