FUSE-Binding Protein 2 antibody
Encoded by the KHSRP gene, FUSE-binding protein 2 is a multifunctional RNA-binding protein implicated in a variety of cellular processes, including transcription, alternative pre-mRNA splicing and mRNA localization (Min et al., 1997 (PubMed 9136930); Gherzi et al., 2004 (PubMed 15175153) (supplied by OMIM, Apr 2010).
Rabbit anti Human FUSE-binding protein 2 antibody detects a band of 82 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FUSE-binding protein 2 detects a band of approximately 82 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 470-498 amino acids from the Central region of human FUSE-binding protein 2
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000375 RNA splicing, via transesterification reactions
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0051028 mRNA transport
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FUSE-Binding Protein 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra