FUSE-Binding Protein 2 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FUSE-binding protein 2 detects a band of approximately 82 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 470-498 amino acids from the Central region of human FUSE-binding protein 2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000375 RNA splicing, via transesterification reactions
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051028 mRNA transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up