FUSE-Binding Protein 1 antibody
Encoded by the FUBP1 gene, FUSE-binding protein 1 is a ssDNA binding protein that activates the far upstream element (FUSE) of c-myc and stimulates expression of c-myc in undifferentiated cells. Regulation of FUSE by FUBP occurs through single-strand binding of FUBP to the non-coding strand. This protein has been shown to function as an ATP-dependent DNA helicase (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human FUSE-binding protein 1 antibody detects a band of 77 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FUSE-binding protein 1 detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 240-268 amino acids from the central region of human FUSE-binding protein 1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q96AE4 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FUBP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FUSE-Binding Protein 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.