FUSE-Binding Protein 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FUSE-binding protein 1 detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 240-268 amino acids from the central region of human FUSE-binding protein 1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up