Rabbit anti FOXO1 antibody recognizes human forkhead box protein O1, also known as FOXO1, forkhead box protein O1A or forkhead in rhabdomyosarcoma. FOXO1 is a ubiquitously expressed 655 amino acid ~72 kDa nuclear and cytoplasmic protein.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to Human FOXO1 were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acid sequence from near the amino terminus of human FOXO1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
blood vessel development
double-stranded DNA binding
specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
transcription factor complex
response to DNA damage stimulus
pattern specification process
transcription factor binding
insulin receptor signaling pathway
DNA bending activity
negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
transcription activator activity
specific transcriptional repressor activity
protein kinase binding
endocrine pancreas development
negative regulation of stress-activated MAPK cascade
regulation of cell proliferation
positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
regulation of transcription factor activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of FOXO1 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- HeLa cells
- Western Blotting
- AHP2244 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available