Rabbit anti FLOTILLIN-2
Flotillin-2 antibody recognizes flotillin-2, also known as epidermal surface antigen-flotillin-2 or membrane component chromosome 17 surface marker 1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Caveolae are small domains on the inner cell membrane involved in vesicular trafficking and signal transduction. FLOT2 encodes a caveolae-associated, integral membrane protein, which is thought to function in neuronal signaling (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human flotillin-2 antibody detects a band of 49 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti flotillin-2 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 49 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the C terminal region of flotillin-2
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q14254 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FLOT2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0005901 caveola
- GO:0008544 epidermis development
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of FLOTILLIN-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.