FLIP Gamma/Delta antibody
FLIP interacts with the adaptor protein FADD, and with caspase-8 (FLICE) and caspase-10 (FLICE2) to inhibit apoptosis induced by death receptors including CD95, DR3, TRAIL-R and TNFR1.
FLICE inhibitory proteins were initially identified in virus and human and were accordingly designated as v-FLIPs and c-FLIPs. Four spice variants of c-FLIP have been identified and are classified as FLIP alpha, beta, delta and gamma. This antibody recognizes the human delta and gamma variants but not the alpha or beta variants.
FLIP is widely expressed in human tissues. Rabbit anti Human FLIP gamma/delta antibody detects FLIP as a band of 25 kDa in human Jurkat, Ramos and Raji cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti FLIP gamma/delta detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to aa191-209 at the C-terminus of human FLIP.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FLIP Gamma/Delta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra