The FLNB gene encodes a member of the filamin family. The encoded protein interacts with glycoprotein Ib alpha as part of the process to repair vascular injuries. The platelet glycoprotein Ib complex includes glycoprotein Ib alpha, and it binds the actin cytoskeleton. Mutations in FLNB have been found in several conditions: atelosteogenesis type 1 and type 3; boomerang dysplasia; autosomal dominant Larsen syndrome; and spondylocarpotarsal synostosis syndrome. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode different protein isoforms have been described for FLNB (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2009).
Rabbit anti Human filamin-B antibody detects a band of 280 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti filamin-B detects a band of approximately 280 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing part of human filamin-B (amino acids 163 - 196)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of FILAMIN-B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra