Fibrillin 2 antibody
Rabbit anti Human fibrillin 2 recognizes human fibrillin-2, an extracellular matrix protein thought to play a role in the formation of elastic fibers in connective tissue.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1055 - 1067 (CAGFANRGDVLTGR) of the native molecule conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P35556 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FBN2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001527 microfibril
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0030501 positive regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0035583 negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway by extracellular sequestering of TGFbeta
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0060346 bone trabecula formation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibrillin 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|