Rabbit anti Human fibrillin 2 recognizes human fibrillin-2, an extracellular matrix protein thought to play a role in the formation of elastic fibers in connective tissue.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1055 - 1067 (CAGFANRGDVLTGR) of the native molecule conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
calcium ion binding
extracellular matrix structural constituent
positive regulation of bone mineralization
negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway by extracellular sequestering of TGFbeta
positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
bone trabecula formation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Fibrillin 2 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available