Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FEN1 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in HCT-116 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 243-272 of human FEN1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004523 ribonuclease H activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006284 base-excision repair
- GO:0006302 double-strand break repair
- GO:0008309 double-stranded DNA specific exodeoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0008409 5'-3' exonuclease activity
- GO:0009650 UV protection
- GO:0017108 5'-flap endonuclease activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
- GO:0043137 DNA replication, removal of RNA primer
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up