Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human FCP1 antibody recognizes FCP1, also known as RNA polymerase II subunit A C-terminal domain phosphatase, serine phosphatase FCP1a or transcription factor IIF-associating CTD phosphatase 1.
The CTDP1 gene encodes a protein which interacts with the carboxy-terminus of the RAP74 subunit of transcription initiation factor TFIIF, and functions as a phosphatase that progressively dephosphorylates the C-terminus of POLR2A (a subunit of RNA polymerase II), making it available for initiation of gene expression. Mutations in CTDP1 are associated with "congenital cataracts, facial dysmorphism and neuropathy syndrome" (CCFDN). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for CTDP1 (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2011).
Rabbit anti Human FCP1 antibody detects a band of 104 kDa and has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FCP1 detects a band of approximately 104 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 247-276 of human FCP1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003899 DNA-directed RNA polymerase activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0008420 CTD phosphatase activity
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0050434 positive regulation of viral transcription
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up