Rabbit anti FANCG
FANCG antibody recognizes the Fanconi anemia group g protein, also known as DNA repair protein XRCC9. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The Fanconi anemia complementation group (FANC) currently includes FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD1 (also called BRCA2), FANCD2, FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, FANCI, FANCJ (also called BRIP1), FANCL, FANCM and FANCN (also called PALB2). The previously defined group FANCH is the same as FANCA. Fanconi anemia is a genetically heterogeneous recessive disorder characterized by cytogenetic instability, hypersensitivity to DNA crosslinking agents, increased chromosomal breakage, and defective DNA repair. The members of the Fanconi anemia complementation group do not share sequence similarity; they are related by their assembly into a common nuclear protein complex. FANCG encodes the protein for complementation group G (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human FANCG antibody detects a band of 69 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FANCG detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1-12 of human FANCG
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O15287 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FANCG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0007005 mitochondrion organization
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FANCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.