The protein encoded by this gene is highly expressed in peripheral blood of patients with atopic dermatitis (AD), compared to normal individuals. It may play a role in regulating the resistance to apoptosis that is observed in T cells and eosinophils of AD patients (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human FAF2 antibody detects a band of 53 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FAF2 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 53 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of the C terminal region of human FAF2
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005811 lipid particle
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of FAF2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra