Exodus-2 is expressed in the HEV and T cell rich areas of lymph nodes and Peyer’s patches, T cell areas of the spleen and by lymphatic endothelium of many organs, acting as a potent chemoattractant for thymocytes and T lymphocytes. Exodus-2 possesses characteristics of a homing molecule for lymphocytes to secondary lymphoid organs and has been shown to inhibit haematopoiesis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Exodus-2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human Exodus-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Exodus-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for Exodus-2 antibody
Hromas, R. et al. (1997) Isolation and characterization of Exodus-2, a novel C-C chemokine with a unique 37-amino acid carboxyl-terminal extension.
J Immunol. 159 (6): 2554-8.
Gunn, M.D. et al. (1998) A chemokine expressed in lymphoid high endothelial venules promotes the adhesion and chemotaxis of naive T lymphocytes.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 95 (1): 258-63.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra