Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human erlin-2 antibody recognizes erlin-2, also known as SPFH domain family, member 2, endoplasmic reticulum lipid raft-associated protein 2 or stomatin-prohibitin-flotillin-HflC/K domain-containing protein 2.
The ERLIN2 gene encodes a member of the SPFH domain-containing family of lipid raft-associated proteins. The encoded protein is a 339 amino acid ~43 kDa single pass type II transmembrane protein localized to lipid rafts of the endoplasmic reticulum membrane and plays a critical role in inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) signaling by mediating ER-associated degradation of activated IP3 receptors. Mutations in ERLIN2 are a cause of Spastic paraplegia 18, autosomal recessive (SPG18). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for ERLIN2 (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2012).
Rabbit anti Human erlin-2 antibody detects a band of 43 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti erlin-2 detects a band of approximately 43 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human erlin-2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up