Rabbit anti Human ERK1 antibody detects extracellular signal regulated kinase 1 (ERK1), a ~45 kDa protein involved in the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells. ERK1 is a member of the MAP kinase (MAPK) family, and is activated by MAP/ERK kinase 1 (MEK1) and MEK2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to ERK1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide: Internal domain of human ERK1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
activation of MAPKK activity
activation of MAPK activity
MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
MAP kinase activity
transcription initiation from RNA polymerase I promoter
epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Ras protein signal transduction
Toll signaling pathway
insulin receptor signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
interspecies interaction between organisms
innate immune response
nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
regulation of transcription factor activity
stress-activated MAPK cascade
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ERK1 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Neurons and Glia.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available