Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ErbB3 detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- ErbB3 fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1283 to 1323 at the carboxyl end of human ErbB3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0019838 growth factor binding
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007162 negative regulation of cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0009968 negative regulation of signal transduction
- GO:0014037 Schwann cell differentiation
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0021545 cranial nerve development
- GO:0030296 protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051048 negative regulation of secretion
- GO:0051402 neuron apoptosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up