EPS8 encodes a member of the EPS8 family. This protein contains one PH domain and one SH3 domain. It functions as part of the EGFR pathway, though its exact role has not been determined. Highly similar proteins in other organisms are involved in the transduction of signals from Ras to Rac and growth factor-mediated actin remodeling. Alternate transcriptional splice variants of EPS8 have been observed but have not been thoroughly characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human EPS8 antibody detects a band of 93 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EPS8 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 93 kDa in C6 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the C terminal region of human EPS8
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of EPS8 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra