Eotaxin 2 antibody
Goat anti Human Eotaxin 2
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Eotaxin 2
|Goat anti Human Eotaxin 2 antibody recognizes human Eotaxin 2, otherwise known as CCL24 and myeloid progenitor inhibitory factor 2 (MPIF-2), an eosinophil-specific chemokine which signals through the CCR3 receptor and is expressed principally by the jejunum and spleen, and to a lesser extent by the lungs and liver. Expression of Eotaxin 2 is induced by allergen challenge.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Eotaxin 2 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human Eotaxin-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Eotaxin 2 antibody
Fiorucci, G. et al. (2007) Microarray analysis reveals CCL24/eotaxin-2 as an effector of the pathogenetic effects induced by HIV-1 Nef.
Curr Drug Discov Technol. 4 (1): 12-23.
Patel, V.P. et al. (1997) Molecular and functional characterization of two novel human C-C chemokines as inhibitors of two distinct classes of myeloid progenitors.
J Exp Med. 185 (7): 1163-72.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030838 positive regulation of actin filament polymerization
- GO:0032855 positive regulation of Rac GTPase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up