Eotaxin 2 antibody
Goat anti Human Eotaxin 2 antibody recognizes human Eotaxin 2, otherwise known as CCL24 and myeloid progenitor inhibitory factor 2 (MPIF-2), an eosinophil-specific chemokine which signals through the CCR3 receptor and is expressed principally by the jejunum and spleen, and to a lesser extent by the lungs and liver. Expression of Eotaxin 2 is induced by allergen challenge.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Eotaxin 2 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Recombinant human Eotaxin-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- O00175 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCL24 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0030838 positive regulation of actin filament polymerization
- GO:0032855 positive regulation of Rac GTPase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Eotaxin 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
References for Eotaxin 2 antibody
Fiorucci, G. et al. (2007) Microarray analysis reveals CCL24/eotaxin-2 as an effector of the pathogenetic effects induced by HIV-1 Nef.
Curr Drug Discov Technol. 4 (1): 12-23.
Patel, V.P. et al. (1997) Molecular and functional characterization of two novel human C-C chemokines as inhibitors of two distinct classes of myeloid progenitors.
J Exp Med. 185 (7): 1163-72.