Endophilin B1 antibody
Rabbit anti Endophilin B1
Rabbit anti human endophilin B1 antibody recognizes endophilin-B1, also known as Bax-interacting factor 1, BIF1, SH3 domain-containing GRB2-like protein B1, or SH3-containing protein SH3GLB1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Endophilin B1 is a SRC homology 3 domain-containing protein. This protein interacts with the proapoptotic member of the Bcl-2 family, Bcl-2-associated X protein (Bax) and may be involved in regulating apoptotic signaling pathways. It may also be involved in maintaining mitochondrial morphology. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2011).
Rabbit anti Human Endophilin B1 antibody detects a band of 42 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti endophilin B1 detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in C2C12 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 59-86 of human endophilin B1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q9Y371 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SH3GLB1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0008289 lipid binding
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008093 cytoskeletal adaptor activity
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046847 filopodium assembly
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endophilin B1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.