Endophilin B1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti endophilin B1 detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in C2C12 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 59-86 of human endophilin B1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0008289 lipid binding
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008093 cytoskeletal adaptor activity
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046847 filopodium assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up