Rabbit anti EIF3E
Rabbit anti-human EIF3E antibody recognizes eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit e, also known as eIF-3 p48, mammary tumor-associated protein INT6 or viral integration site protein INT-6 homolog.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Rabbit anti Human EIF3E antibody detects a band of 48 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EIF3E detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human EIF3E
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P60228 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EIF3E Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000184 nuclear-transcribed mRNA catabolic process, nonsense-mediated decay
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005852 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 complex
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0045947 negative regulation of translational initiation
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of EIF3E antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.