Rabbit anti Human EIF3B antibody detects a band of 116 kDa. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EIF3B detects a band of approximately 116 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal region of human EIF3B
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005852 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 complex
- GO:0006446 regulation of translational initiation
- GO:0032947 protein complex scaffold
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EIF3B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra