Rabbit anti EIF3A
EIF3A antibody recognizes eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit A, also known as EIF3, p180 subunit, centrosomin homolog, cytoplasmic protein p167, eIF-3-theta, eIF3 p167, eIF3 p180, eIF3 p185, or eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit 10.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Rabbit anti Human Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit A antibody detects a band of 166 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EIF3A detects a band of approximately 166 kDa in PC-12 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1219-1247 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human EIF3A
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q14152 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EIF3A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001732 formation of translation initiation complex
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005852 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 complex
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EIF3A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.