Filter by Application:P Reset
Rabbit anti EGR1
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti EGR1 antibody recognizes human Early Growth Response Protein 1. EGR1 is a ~58 kDa nuclear protein belonging to the EGR family of C2H2-type zinc-finger proteins.
EGR1 functions as a transcriptional regulator. The products of target genes it activates are required for differentiation and mitogenesis. Research has also demonstrated that EGR1 expression is elevated in a range of cancers including prostate cancer where EGR1 has been shown to promote the growth of tumor cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Expected from Sequence Chimpanzee Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Rhesus Monkey Expected from Sequence Sheep Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human EGR1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide sequence corresponding to amino acid 94 - 108 of human EGR1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Lung small cell carcinoma
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
References for EGR1 antibody
Abu El-Asrar, A.M. et al (2011) Expression of high-mobility groups box-1/receptor for advanced glycation end products/osteopontin/early growth response-1 pathway in proliferative vitreoretinal epiretinal membranes
Mol Vis. 2011 Feb 17;17:508-18.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0071504 cellular response to heparin
- GO:0071506 cellular response to mycophenolic acid
- GO:0072303 positive regulation of glomerular metanephric mesangial cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up