EEF2K (pSer366) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti EEF2K (pSer366) antibody recognizes human eukaryotic elongation factor 2 kinase, also known as eEF-2 kinase or EF-2K, when phosphorylated at serine 366. EEF2K phosphorylates elongation factor 2 (eEF-2) within a GTP-binding domain resulting in its inactivation (Ryazanov, A.G. et al. 1988). EEF2K is phosphorylated at serine 366 by p90RSK1 and p70 S6kα kinases, which results in inhibition of its kinase activity (Wang, X. et al. 2001).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to EEF2K (pSer366) was raised by repeated immunization of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Phospho specific-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 366 of human EEF2K
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004686 elongation factor-2 kinase activity
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006414 translational elongation
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008135 translation factor activity, nucleic acid binding
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up