Rabbit anti Human DR3
recognizes death receptor 3. DR3 is a cell surface receptor with a death domain, with functional similarities to TNFR1 and Fas/CD95 (Chinnaiyan, A. et al. 1996
). The receptor for DR3 has very recently been identified and has been termed Apo-3L (Marsters, S. et al. 1998
). DR3 itself has also been called Wsl-1, Apo-3, TRAMP and LARD, a functionally induces apoptosis and NF-KB activation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to DR3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Peptide from extracellular domain of human DR3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of DR3 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Western Blotting 1
- 1This product detects a band of approximately 59kDa under both reducing and denaturing conditions.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Chinnaiyan, A.M. et al. (1996) Signal transduction by DR3, a death domain-containing receptor related to TNFR-1 and CD95.
Science. 274 (5289): 990-2.
Marsters, S.A. et al. (1998) Identification of a ligand for the death-domain-containing receptor Apo3.
Curr Biol. 8 (9): 525-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra